Hines is a privately owned, international real estate firm that has provided the highest level of quality, service and value to its clients and investors for more than 65 years.
With a presence in more than 395 cities around the globe and investor relationships with many of the world's largest financial institutions, Hines has the breadth of experience, the network of expertise and the financial strength to assume complex and challenging investment, development and management projects. The company has offices in 30 countries, with regional offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Hong Kong (Asia Pacific headquarters), Houston (U.S. headquarters), London (European headquarters), New York and San Francisco, as well as 388 other U.S. cities. The Hines portfolio of projects completed and acquired for third parties consists of more than 388 properties including skyline-defining office towers, corporate headquarters, mixed-use centers, industrial/logistics parks, apartments and condominiums, seniors and student housing, master-planned communities, medical facilities, and arts and culture institutions. Currently, the firm controls assets valued at approximately $95.79 billion.
Since its inception in 1957, Hines has created projects of the highest quality, aesthetic relevance and enduring value for its investor partners, clients and local communities. Working with such notable architects as Cesar Pelli, Frank Gehry, I.M. Pei, Jean Nouvel and Philip Johnson, Hines has redefined the way developers interact with and treat architecture, promoting a balance between function, beauty and sustainability and reshaping skylines around the world.
Hines approaches property and facility management from an owner's perspective, delivering unparalleled service, asset management, energy efficiency and the reduction of real estate investment risk. Properties managed by Hines outperform their competition time and time again, with a better caliber tenant, higher rents, consistently superior tenant satisfaction ratings and extraordinarily high retention rates. It’s understandable then that the company is recognized as a leader by various management and energy-efficiency benchmarks worldwide.
Hines has the skill and knowledge to evaluate a property and create just the right strategy to maximize its value. Hines offers a full range of services to corporate and institutional real estate owners: asset management, property and facilities management, marketing & leasing, development & redevelopment, acquisition & disposition, finance & accounting and engineering. The firm works closely with every client to identify current needs and create innovative solutions to reach short- and long-term investment goals.
By combining an owner's goals and objectives with property management expertise, Hines adds value to real estate across the globe. The firm brings a half-century's experience and a depth of knowledge to all its management clients.
- A leader in the EPA's ENERGY STAR program, Hines has 136 managed properties that have earned the ENERGY STAR label.
- Hines professionals participate in the development of cost-effective "green building" initiatives.
- The Hines senior management is the most tenured in the industry, averaging more than 23 years of service with the company.
The Hines organization brings depth of knowledge and expertise to all its services including real estate and market assessments, marketing and leasing, construction management, energy management, security, asbestos abatement, project accounting, project redevelopment and new building commissioning.
- Experience - Hines has over 120 million square feet under management.
- Maximized rental rates through a combination of controlled operating expenses and superior service.
- High occupancy rates - Hines managers work hand-in-hand with leasing teams to maximize property occupancy.
- Attractive insurance rates - Our outstanding casualty claims history permits Hines - managed properties unusually attractive insurance rates.
- Trained, experienced managers and staff, in appropriate numbers, are committed on-site to each project.
- Crisis management - Hines has the depth and established procedures to respond to crises and minimize financial impact to owners and tenants.
- Parking management offers superior revenue management software